For More Information
352.624.0545 (ext. 111)
HomeFront exists to help you become intentional about building a God-honoring home one step at a time.
A Simple Process
We encourage families to follow three steps every 120 days:
STEP 1: Create Your HomeFront Plan. :: Download a plan
STEP 2: Identify Family Season and Special Situations (see below).
STEP 3: Discover more by visiting the HomeFront Family Resource Center @ The Springs.
Download these resources for insights and suggestions on specific family situations.
- Single – Should You Pursue Marriage?
- Hope to Marry – Becoming Intentional
- Living Together
- Engaged – Getting Ready for Marriage
- Building a Strong Marriage
- Considering Children
- Preparing For Baby
- Intentional Parenting
- Preparing for Adolescence
- Launching Young Adults
- The Empty Nest
- Influencing Grandchildren
- Caring For An Aging Loved One
- Prodigal Kids
- Discipline With Young Children
- Raising Children Alone
- Managing Family Finances
- Facing Infertility
- Exploring Adoption
- Introducing Your Child to Christ
- Choosing Your Child’s Schooling Options
- Raising A Child with Special Needs
- Blending Families
- A Difficult Marriage
- A Difficult Teen
- An Unplanned Pregnancy
- An Unbelieving Spouse
- Addiction Issues